What can we say! Just look behind the treehouse and imagine the possibilities around here! And if you are into mushroom hunting, Jami can definitely give you some ideas of where to look and what you might find.
- Arcadia Management Area is right up the road. Lots of waterways and hiking.
- Burlingame and Ninigret Wildlife refuges: Hiking and bird-watching/ 25 min
- Beaver River Preserve Loop Trail/ 5 min
- Fisherville Brook Wildlife Refuge, Exeter/ 10 min
- Great Swamp/ 12 min
- John H. Chafee Nature Preserve/ 15 min
- The Crawley Preserve/ 10 min – Very close to the treehouse
BIRD WATCHING (see Alltrails.com)
- Sachuest Point National Wildlife Refuge Trail, Newport
- Norman Bird Sanctuary, Middletown
- Napatree Point Conservation Area, Westerly
- Ninigret National Wildlife Refuge, Charlestown
- Rhode Island Blueways Alliance, Hope Valley